Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. and governs data collection and usage. The firm website is a Law Firm site. By using the Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C., you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. may collect identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
– Device used, referring domain, and location
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us except your device used, referring domain, and location. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of your partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. may also use your personal identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. does not sell, rent or lease its customers lists to third parties.
Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C., and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of uses of Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C., or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C.. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonable anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Eighteen
Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. does note knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this site.
From time to time, Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contacted.
Changes to this Statement
Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Law Office of Joseph Onwuteaka P.C. at: [email protected]